Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ahhh! New format!

So, I just clicked the "try the new blogger format" and I can't get back to the old one! I'm all all discombobulated...it's like when Facebook keeps changing their postings! I knew I shouldn't have pushed that button! We ended up staying home for Christmas this year because of Colton's night terrors. They are worse than Caitlin's were and that makes traveling (or rather staying the night) anywhere really challenging. Caitlin loved waking up on Christmas morning and couldn't get out of her bed fast enough. She was shocked and delighted that Santa actually ate the cookies and informs those that pass in public of her discovery. Colton got a LOT of pacifiers for Christmas and he couldn't have been happier. I will post more as soon as I upload the pictures. For now, I must go get Colton up from his nap!

No comments: