Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Post

Apparently, this will be my only post in November since I haven't been able to get it together to have posted anything earlier.

We have been doing well. I have been really busy with work and Caitlin has been telling EVERYONE in public that she was Spiderman and Colton was Darth Vader for Halloween. We celebrated her 3rd birthday at a local pizza parlor with lots of balloons, cake, and of course, pizza. I made Thanksgiving dinner again this year for just the four of us. It was really nice and Colton loved the sweet potatoes and turkey. I did get a little taste of Black Friday. Our Michaels craft store opened at 4pm on Thanksgiving day, so I headed down there to pick up a wreath I'd been eyeing. Dennis had to work on Friday, so the kids and I stayed home and put up all our inside Christmas decorations, including the Christmas tree! This year I decided to put the lights up in our living room as well as the kitchen. Yesterday, after Caitlin's impromptu hour and a half nap, we all headed outside to put up those Christmas lights too. We have a few new lights this year and I will have to post those and all the other ones I have too.

No comments: