Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Colton

I seriously cannot believe its been a year already!  Colton has his year checkup in September so I will post his state then.  We celebrated tonight by having a fantasy football draft and a football cupcake cake (more pictures will follow soon).  Earlier today I did turn his carseat around.  He was looking and pointing everywhere before I even finished buckling him in!  I think he's going to really like facing forward.

I will post more in a few days.  Right now I'm exhausted and need to go to bed ASAP!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww Happy Birthday!

Life According to Kate said...

We can't wait to celebrate with you in Yreka, Colton!! I got you and Will party hats and #1 candles today...somehow, I think you'll both like cake! :)

Nancy Bergenske said...

Happy Birthday, Coco!! I know you'll have a fantastic birthday!!