Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ooooo, this is my 666 post...creepy!

So many things have been going on each weekend and I have so many pictures to upload that I have blogger's block! Well, we've been camping, to a wedding, a joint birthday party, and a teaching interview. I have a job!!!! But, it is yet to be determined what grade and where it is yet. I'm hoping to know ANY MINUTE NOW!!!!! It's driving me crazy! I need to start planning, but I don't know what to plan yet. I'm on the edge of my seat just itching to get a jump on things!

I've also been baking way too much. I think I've probably gained a good 10 pounds in the last several months. And today was no help. I made chocolate croissants AND a blackberry pie. I also really want to make smores cupcakes that Dennis sent me a link to.

All this, and I have a TON of caffeine pulsing through me! I think I need to go for a walk when Colton wakes up!....can you see all my exclamations?!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations on the job! Yey.
If the smores cupcakes are good send me the receipe :~)

I am ready for pictures...lots of pictures. :~D

Nancy Bergenske said...

Let me know as soon as you hear!!!!!!!! (I just love it when you are all jacked up on caffeine... You crack me up!!!!)