Monday, August 22, 2011

21, 22, 23

THREE NEW JOBS TODAY!!!!! They are all in Eureka and all of them are for reading intervention. I am really hoping for the 80% position. I believe it is the position that is in charge of all the other ones....but really, I'm getting ahead of myself and should just be hoping for an interview. I will also find out Wednesday or Thursday if I get an interview for planned parenthood.

On another note, we had a fabulous weekend! We went over to Redding and Y-town to visit family and also celebrate my step-mom's 70th and brother's 50th birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was one RAGING party!!!! Caitlin stayed up for the WHOLE thing which meant she didn't got to bed until midnight! We also stopped by and saw my really good friends on our way home and to drop off some baby clothes. We didn't get home until 5:30 and we're pretty tired today.

Alright, I hear my printer has stopped. Back to it!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I admire your perseverance!! It will pay off one of these days!