Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Explorer Project

Well, since I love cupcakes and I really LOVE the blog cupcakeproject.com, I signed up to be a possible tester for the ultimate vanilla cupcake. If I'm selected, I have to bake the cupcakes between certain dates and then provide feedback. This would be a perfect project.....and ultra secretive, until we get the go ahead to share. But, I'm getting ahead of myself again. I just sent in my request and I will let y'all know if I'm selected.

Oh, and on the job front, I think I've now applied for a total of 15 jobs....3 of which are non-teaching jobs. It will be several weeks before I hear anything from anyone though.

Plus, I still have this dang cold. I thought I was feeling better this morning, however, I was sadly mistaken several hours later. I must be better by this weekend....we are having a yard sale! We've been wanting to have it for seven years now! Anyone in the area is welcome to stop by and load up your trunk or a whole trailer if you'd like!

3 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

This would be a perfect occupation for you!! Oh, and there is a cupcake recipe over on "A Beautiful Mess" I thought you might like to try. :-)

Life According to Kate said...

We're having a yard sale this weekend. too!! I hope we both clear out a lot of stuff!

Laurie said...

Ooooh! Cupcakes!!!!!!

How did the yard sale go? Can't wait to read all about it!