Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Colton 11 Months



I realize it has been FOREVER since I've posted any pictures. I just hadn't gotten around to uploading them, so I didn't have any new ones to post. So I figured since today Colton turned 11 months old, I thought it was time. As you can see from the pictures, he's standing now. I could very possibly start walking on his own if he tried. He also has four teeth and LOVES pasta with tomato sauce. He also has disliked bananas and avocado because he doesn't like to pick them up. He will eat bananas if they are freeze-dried though. He still takes 2 naps a day as my nap consolidation didn't go over very well....for all involved. Tonight he thought it was absolutely hilarious to put a plastic spoon in my mouth and wait for me to yelp.

Caitlin still loves him and gets REALLY excited and FULL of energy everytime he wakes up from a nap. She's going to be a flower girl in a wedding on Monday, so we are trying desperately to avoid anymore scrapes and bruises. But the way that girl loves to play....and play hard, I'm not sure how successful we are going to be. So, I will be putting her in tights just in case. She has also been doing fabulous on the potty training front and it has been quite awhile since she's had an accident. Her last gymnastics class is this Thursday and I am determined to remember the camera this time. This class is way more up her alley than the soccer one. I think it's because she can be more physical and crawl over and under everything!






An avocado is best when eaten from the source, according to Caitlin.



Look! Two kids in a box!



We couldn't keep him awake any longer. His sister was the perfect pillow.



Colton's super cute new jammies! I just LOVE the way he crosses his little feet! And he does that all the time too!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yes. It has been to long without pictures :~)
They are so cutel I love that he fell asleep on his sissy.
I didn't know she was done with soccer and on to gymnastics. I can't wait for Acacia to start gymnastics.
I hope you remember the camera. I would love to see pictures.

Nancy Bergenske said...

Love the new pictures!! Colton looks like a ninja in the standing up pictures! :-)

Laurie said...

love it!!!!