Friday, May 27, 2011

9 Months and Bottle Success!

Yesterday, Colton turned 3/4 of a year old!!!! He is crawling EVERYWHERE and pulling himself up on EVERYTHING! Many times he thinks he only needs one hand to hold onto things and sometimes he even lets go! I don't know what I'll do if he starts walking soon!

He still only has one tooth, but that doesn't hold him back when it comes to eating anything he can get his hands on. Baby food is slowly becoming his least favorite if he has a choice between that or something he can pick up himself.

And finally, FINALLY, he will take a bottle! He will only drink from a playtex ventaire, so I will be picking up an extra one within the next day or so. He will also drink formula now. Since he's been into solids a lot, my supply has reduced so I wanted to get him use to formula while I still had breastmilk to mix it with. And after a few 50/50 bottles, he took a full formula one yesterday without a problem. I can now breathe a sigh of relief. Caitlin NEVER took a bottle, so this is such an exciting achievement in our house!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Crystal said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is pulling up so well. My little prince will only pull up on his knees, but wants to crawl on his hands and feet. Kids are so funny. I could never get my kids to take a bottle, even with breastmilk in it. I haven't even tried with Liam. Although we are weaning right now and he is not impressed with the latest nursing time removal. Fun, fun.
Time goes by so fast. In a blink of an eye our little guys will be a year old. *sigh*