Monday, March 22, 2010

Will she still do this in 10 years?


Caitlin LOVES to help her daddy rinse dishes.....and she's actually pretty good at it. After she rinses the dish she will actually put it on the drying rack and then grab something else! Tonight she rinsed the top of her sippy cup and then rinsed her cup, tried to screw them together, and then proceeded to drink from it. It was so funny, cute, and amazing all at the same time!!!! Then daddy washed a knife and it was time to leave the rest of the rinsing to daddy. Caitlin was NOT at all happy about this and wailed all the way down the hall and practically all through her diaper change. If it wasn't for Black Eyed Peas, I think she would have cried the whole time!!!

We have had pretty good weather here recently and Caitlin has come to appreciate the outside. And one of our cats has thoroughly enjoyed her trips outside as well. They have become fast friends no matter how often Caitlin pulls, tugs, or sits on him. It seems he likes her more because of those things! Crazy cat!

Today I got some major things accomplished in preparations for Open House on April 1st. I had my students write animal reports (which are super cute) and I needed to print out their tile pages and typed reports. I just need to assemble, bind them together, and they'll be done! I'm totally on schedule that that makes me VERY happy! Oh, but I did get one shock today. I'd been thinking (for some crazy idiotic reason) that our Spring clean up is next week...even though it says March 26th everywhere! Today I realized it's this Friday and began to panic. I haven't had to attend in my past years because I didn't work Fridays. Now I'm in a panic of unknown and am freaking out! Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic. I need to just go with the flow (ha!) and it'll all work out. But, I think I should be okay :)

1 comment:

Dentay said...

Now if only we could get her mom to help do the dishes! ;-)