Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alright


So, I thought I'd get better at blogging once everyone knew I was pregnant again. But between "all day sickness" and being exhausted, I think I've gotten worse. I'll try to be better, but if I can post once a week, that'll be an improvement I can live with. Alright, so here it is.

Caitlin came down with the flu and double ear infections week before last. It was really sad because she was soooo lethargic for 3 days, but at the same time, it was so nice to snuggle with her for so long.

Bill and Sarah just bought there first house yesterday and their escrow closes in 29 days!!! We're very excited and I can't wait to see the house!

My school is receiving the Distinguished School award because we showed evidence of closing the gap between the "white" sub group and the "socio-economical disadvantaged" subgroup on the STAR test. The two programs that helped to achieve this was our EL program with our bilingual aide that serves as a liaison between EL parents and our school (among other things) and my Title 1 program that serves students performing below grade level. Ironically, due to budget cuts, my Title 1 program is being cut next year and I will be losing my job. I've come to terms with this and I'm handling it better than I thought.......although, I'm waiting for the day I have a complete breakdown. I doubt it will happen, but it's still in the back of my mind. It'll all work out....somehow or another.

Now it's time for me to find something to nibble on....before I get too queasy.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sorry you are still feeling icky :( thats no fun (I know LOL). Keep us posted...as well as you can ha ha.

Nancy Bergenske said...

It's good to hear from you here in blog land. I'm here for you if you need me for any reason prebreakdown, midbreakdown or post breakdown. Watching movies that make me cry always helps to ease the pressure!