Thursday, March 11, 2010

Identical Twins!


Not me, but my brother and girlfriend!!!!!!!! We're sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! My brother called yesterday and I just KNEW he had something important to say, but I wasn't expecting TWINS!!!! Oh, the family is just overjoyed with this news! Sarah is due October 21st....a little over a month past me. It's been super fun talking about all our morning sickness and odd pregnancy stuff. I think my parents are still in shock. One more grandchild was exciting, but 3 more within a month of each other? It's mind boggling! Not only that, but if you remember, my cousin is expecting their second child in September too! That's as total of 4 more great grandchildren for my Nana! I can't wait until we all get together for my cousin's wedding in May to compare bellies!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BILL AND SARAH!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Pretty soon your family will be as big as mine!! My Granny is getting her first great-great grandchild in April!!