Sunday, June 1, 2008

Project

I have a project that I don't think I'll finish. I haven't even started it yet. I know what I'm going to do and how I'll go about getting it done, but that's about it. My procrastination has taken a hold of me and I just can't shake it loose. I thought today would be a good day to begin because (unfortunately) Dennis has come down with a cold and while he's napping, I could work....it didn't quite work out like that. I started laundry and took my time while shopping at Target. Then, I was craving potato salad so I had to make that....which took FOREVER and didn't taste exactly how I wanted it to. Afterwards, I began going through Sex and the City withdrawals so I retreated to the bedroom (while Dennis napped) to begin Season 5, disk 2. After that it was dinner and dishes and rice pudding....which I kinda found revolting but Dennis seemed to like it. There will be a lot of leftovers for him then. Now it's blogging and soon my 16th week belly photo. I promise I will have one up soon.

So, until tomorrow and another day of procrastination.

2 comments:

Jenai said...

Could you please mail me some of your potato salad? Pulleeeeze? ;)

Anonymous said...

Procrastination is bound to catch up to you. Its a very bad habit to have. I'm going through Sex and the City withdrawls as well, I started Season 6 last night.

Cant wait for Pictures :)

Shan