Saturday, June 7, 2008

Even Better the 2nd Time!

So yesterday on my day off I went to watch the SATC movie again with my friend. It was my second time and her fourth.....and I tell you, it was even better this time than the first!!!! I so can't wait until the DVD comes out....I really hope they put TONS of bonus stuff on it too!!!

While out gallivanting around with my friend, we went into a store so she could look at some wedding dresses. Well, while we were there (and in the middle of a conversation) I completely starting freaking out because I saw a purse that I haven't seen for over a year! I'd seen in once while Dennis and I were on vacation and always regretted not buying it. I even searched all over the internet with no luck at all! So after a while I just gave up......so when I saw it in the store I was beside myself!!!! I called Dennis right then and there and he said the most wonderful thing, "Well, aren't you going to get it?" So of course I squealed and snagged it back up off the rack. It is a small iridescent white beaded purse with a round silver (metal) handle.....really it's not my style but I just love love LOVE it!!!! I'm taking it to work with me on Monday!

Back to watching my adorable husband play the Wii Fit!

No comments: