Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Vacation

It's here!!!! Now what do I do?! So far I've been keeping busy with dishes, laundry, cooking, and with the help of my fantastic family, had a FANTASTIC yard sale!!!! Plus, they cleaned up my entire back and FRONT yard...this includes mowing and weed whacking! And after my brother added some fresh fuel (and showed me where the primer button is) I can start the fracking mower myself! Score! They made THREE trips to the dump and now I could park my car in the garage!...but I may have other plans...hehehe. It is so unbelievable how amazing my yard is now and how much of a stress reliever it is. THANK YOU GUYS!!! About 17 days ago I started a plank challenge. Apparently after 28 days, I will be able to hold a plank for 4 freaking minutes! Ha! I just hit 2 minutes and I think I'm going to die!!! Tomorrow I have to do 2 1/2...FMR. Because the end of school had been so hectic, I hadn't been able to hit the gym...at all. So finally this week I've been able to get back in there. Sucks that it feels like I'm starting all over again, but hell, I'm there!!! In chicken news: I've recently adopted 3 new chickens...one has gone MIA. I also built a brand new gate to keep them confined to the side yard ALL BY MYSELF!!! Oh yeah!!! I rocked that drill!!! The new girls seem a bit cliquey and chatty, but hopefully after some time they'll warm up to the other girls. Alright, I must go deliver some cupcakes!!!

No comments: