Monday, March 14, 2016

Future Organizers

This week is conference week and I'm slammed from right after school until 5pm almost every day! I'm not conferencing on Friday so that's why they're all crammed in like sardines! Anyway, during one of my conferences today a parent was discussing their child's problem with organizing and putting away their laundry. Upon hearing this I became VERY excited! I felt this was my opportunity to share a little of my OCDness with a fellow student! So I explained the sorting of clothing by color and then hanging them up in rainbow order. To this, the mother was shocked, surprised, and delighted at the suggestion and seemed that it was plausible for her daughter to accomplish this task. Now, if this child does color code her laundry, it will be so exciting!!!! There's nothing like a beautifully color coded closet!

1 comment:

SUHANI said...

I agree.. thisis such a great tip