Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Not ready!

I was not ready for Colton to learn how to crawl out of his crib. Caitlin most likely helped speed up this process. The new thing to do around here is to take all the stuffed animals and put them in Colton's crib. Then both Caitlin and Colton pile in there are pretend to take a nap. Not long after they started this new game, Colton mastered getting OUT of the crib. This has made nap and bedtime interesting. So, since I have this week off for Spring Break, I will be putting Colton in Caitlin's bed for his nap. Oh, but it gets more complicated than that. I have to wait until Colton falls asleep first before I can put him in the bed. Otherwise, he thinks its a game we are playing. I believe this weekend we will be taking down the crib and putting the lower bed in his room! It should be very interesting during the next several months for sleeping around here.

No comments: