Sunday, October 2, 2011

So busy!

We've been really busy here lately. I've been getting ready for my long term sub position in sixth grade that begins on October 10.....if nothing happens sooner. I also subbed in my class on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I was originally supposed to sub for one day, but it turned into three. I think it was a perfect way for the class to get use to me and vice versa. And I just have to say, I love them already! I can't believe what a sweet group of kids they are! Of course, they LOVE to talk and that's about the only thing so far. While the regular teacher is on maternity leave, I'll be doing History Day and Science Fair! I've never done either one of them! It will be a pretty good learning curve for all of us!

This weekend we went to an apple festival and a thing called "Arts Alive." The latter was a spontaneous decision we made that let Caitlin dance for a good hour and us not getting home until 8pm! It was one LONG (but uuber fun) day.

I really must post pictures soon.....I have so many! And if we go to the pumpkin patch like we plan next weekend, then I'll really be overloaded with pictures!

No comments: