Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is it true?


It cannot possibly be true that Colton has already reached the "sleeping through the night" phase of his babyhood! But for 4 nights in a row now, he hasn't been getting up until 7am!!!! I'm in such disbelief (and rather well rested)! Caitlin didn't sleep through the night until she was a year old and here is Colton at almost 3 months snoozing away until the morning! I'm not sure how long it will last, but I will cherish every full night of sleep I get!


On a side note, I just noticed how many exclamation points I used in that paragraph. Hmmm, maybe I drank my iced coffee a little too fast this afternoon! I bribed Caitlin with fries so Nancy could take photos of her and Colton and I couldn't resist getting an iced coffee as well! Oh and I confess, I did get a cheeseburger too.....and ate some of the fries.....okay, maybe a LOT of her fries. But I digress.



I don't have very much more to do to prepare for turkey day tomorrow. I just need to prep the potatoes, onions, and make the cheesecake. But I developed a bad case of Christmas fever pretty early this year so I'm washing Christmas towels, pillowcases, and tops for the kids as we speak (or type). I've also consumed ridiculous amounts of gingerbread cookies (with sprinkles of course). On the downside of this Christmas fever, I haven't really thought about what gifts we need to get. I think when we pick up the Black Friday ads, I'll be more inspired.

Alright, it's time for me to......drat! All this caffeine has made my brain a scrambled mess and I can't focus (or remember) what I was just going to do! Time to retrace my steps!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Life According to Kate said...

Oh my!! Congrats!! Sleeping again is like HEAVEN. Will isn't there yet, but he's still a better sleeper than Kate was so I'm feeling lucky. But I will feel like a new woman when I get a full night's sleep! :) Way to go, Colton!

Laurie said...

OMG Cindy, you are SO funny. I just laughed and laughed as I read your blog. You on iced coffee AND gingerbread cookies (with sprinkles) are pretty hysterical! Made my day. Love you guys!
Laurie

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hope you didn't crash too badly after that coffee high! Did you get any good deals shopping?